Motivating Employees and Reward Management in SMEs
The section aims to:
- To introduce motivation theories and types of motivation as the basis of reward management.
- To explain the concept of reward management, its strategic and detailed aims and its philosophy.
- To describe the processes and activities of reward management.
- To identify the main differences between financial and non-financial reward systems and to outline the developments of reward strategies and principles of total reward and their uses in SMEs.
- To provide an overview of reward and recognition practises in SMEs.
Learning text in PDF format